SAA 222nd AGM – Tai Tapu Canterbury
When: Friday 29th October 2021 - Sunday 31st October 2021
Where: Tai Tapu Community Centre, 722 Old Tai Tapu Road, Canterbury 7672
Download to view or print the flyer here
222nd SAA AGM 30 October – Business and Public Meetings to go ahead – We need you to please register now
The SAA 222nd AGM is to be held on Saturday 30 October 2021 and will now consist of:
- AGM Business Meeting on Saturday from 9.00 am until it’s conclusion.
- A physical and on-line Public Meeting on the Saturday evening at 7.00 pm.
- The physical meetings will be held at the Tai Tapu Community Centre, 722 Old Tai Tapu Road (located within Rhodes Park).
- Public Meeting Zoom Details will be sent to those who register
Open from 6.30 pm for a 7.00 pm meeting start
We have an obligation under the Covid 19 Delta AL2 and Selwyn District Council venue restrictions to limit the number of people in the venue to 100, and this includes:
- QR Code and Manual Sign In.
- 1 m distancing to be observed, including seating.
- Mask wearing for the duration of your time at the venue.
- Wash and sanitise hands regularly.
The cost to register for the Business Meeting is $30.00 and we need you to please register by Monday 25 October so we can organise catering for the day, venue set up, keep track of numbers and minimise cash handling.
To register and receive bank details for payment, please email:
For any questions, please call:
Martine 021 297 2932
Papuni 021 0240 6337